My experience with Santander Bank has been awful from the start.I've been an "extra20" checking and savings account customer for about 6 months and there seems to be some kind of issue about once a month; each one of which taking several hours of my time to sort out.

What's worse, each issue has had nothing to do with anything I've done, they are all internal errors on the bank's end. I understand mistakes can be made, but Santander makes no effort to make them right, and I'm even left feeling like I've done something wrong after speaking with countless people on the phone and at my local branch. The only thing I've done wrong in any of these cases, is buying into the commercials about a "free" $20 per month in the first place. Nothing is free.

I've spent far more than $20 per month in my own time and due to the errors, only one $20 bonus has been paid in 6 months.Beware - DO NOT USE THIS BANK.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Santander Bank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Santander Bank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Santander Bank extra20 checking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Santander Bank?

Comments